Junior A Language Arts
For students who can already read and write, this class focuses on doing service projects with the principles of Language Arts — through writing, speaking, drama, artwork and crafts. Also included in the workbook and teacher’s manual is a section on learning or improving cursive writing, which will be practiced each day in class.
$40.00 / month
There are five Language Arts Manuals.
- Reading and Writing, Fun & Easy — a manual for teaching children how to read.
- Called To Serve — A manual and workbook for younger students, about age 6 – 8
- Losing Oneself in Academic Service — Language Arts, Volume 1, basic Language Arts principles
- Losing Oneself in Academic Service — Language Arts, Volume 2, Language Arts principles, cont’d.
- Creative Writing — Advanced students; poetry, short stories, outlines & taking class notes, research papers